Ly Thao Kimy Nguyen
|VP Social||Megan Ashley Padvaiskas|
|VP Marketing||Fatima Saeedemail@example.com|
|VP Internal||Kameliya Aralovafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VP External||Stephanie Nahkleemail@example.com|
|Director||Ola Bernared Tazafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Description of Executive Positions
- To chair the council’s meetings and provide agendas to all attending.
- To be chairperson at general assemblies.
- To be cosignatory of all cheques.
- To be cosignatory of the CUBES Annual Budget Report along with the VP Finance.
- To oversee and delegate responsibilities.
- To help organize activities and give advice.
- To conduct CUBES meetings on a regular basis
- To attend ECA council meetings and report to the CUBES committee.
- Take minutes during council meetings.
- To be in charge of communication within the members.
- To be in charge of booking any required room for CUBES events.
- To be in charge of maintaining member e-mail lists.
- To be responsible of handling CUBES membership lists.
- To be in charge of the CUBES Council’s public relations with external organizations.
- To participate in external contacts when appropriate.
- To represent CUBES in any external business.
- To organize promotional activities such as plant tours.
- To acquire funds for CUBES purposes (sponsorships and grants for the CUBES)
- To be in charge of contacts with companies and professionals.
- To be in charge of the financial administration of the organization.
- To make the chapters financial records available for inspection upon request of the ECA council, Faculty advisor or the CUBES Executive Council.
- To prepare the Annual Budget Report at the end of each fiscal year and to present it to the ECA Council.
- To be an obligatory cosignatory of all cheques with the President.
- To be cosignatory of the Annual Budget Report with the President.
- To find new and original ways to market and promote the CUBES’ name inside and outside the realm of the University; this entails assisting the VP Communications and Academic on all promotions and all forms of publications.
- To be responsible for maintaining and designing of CUBES related advertising media templates.
- To organize and coordinate social events for CUBES in order to enhance student social life.
- To find new and original ways to increase student membership and involvement in CUBES.
- To organize and coordinate academic events for CUBES in order to enhance student academic life.
- To find new and original ways to help create a link between academic life and the engineering industry through exposure to professional engineers.
VP INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- To be in charge of designing and maintaining the CUBES website.
- To be in charge of supporting all computer needs.
- To be in charge of videotaping and taking pictures of all CUBES activities
- To be the primary contact between CUBES and external companies.
- To create and maintain professional relationships.
- To create and maintain a database of professional contacts.
- To offer companies different sponsorship levels.
- To ensure sponsors are advertised as per their sponsorship level.
- To keep the sponsors up to date with CUBES events and their advertising.
- To invite sponsors to the CUBES professional events.
- Help and assist the needs along with the different requirements of other VP executives
- Attends all the meetings