Welcome to the website of the Concordia University Building Engineering Society!
The Concordia University Building Engineering Society (CUBES) was founded in order to represent the Concordia’s undergraduate Building Engineering student body. We aim to offer our students experiences that go beyond the classroom, letting them peek into the real world by bridging the gap between academia and the professional world. We are here for YOU! All our funds go to organizing the events and workshops, tutorials, site tours that YOU need!
- ASP courses (Health and Safety on the Construction Site) covering a portion of the student’s fees!
- Networking Cocktails with special guests and possible recruiters!
- Visits to conferences and expos on the building technologies and industry
- Tutorials on prominent software (AutoCAD, Revit)
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Engineering Design and/ or Consulting Competitions, where you can have a hands-on experience on designing and problem-solving
- Fun game nights and activities
- Select conferences and trade shows to attend throughout the year
- Books to read or borrow during our office hours
If you have any questions, please contact one of the CUBES Executives.
For updates and events join our Facebook group.